Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Aug 30 2012
||Field Service Tech, Fracturing
||Dickinson, ND, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Now hiring for Skilled Pressure Pumping Personnel in Dickinson, North Dakota. We work a two weeks on duty, one week off duty schedule where you can earn top pay with full benefits. Take aim at a long term career with our team!
The Fracturing Technician is responsible for providing performing various for the fracturing stimulation job. Specific duties include:
- Manages the fracturing operation
- Manage personnel and work with the design engineers
- Responsible for the safety of the personnel and operation
- Deliver quality service to our clients
- Complies with all government, industry and company regulations and standards to ensure a healthy and safety work environment and well as reduce environmental impact
- Performs additional duties as requested
- High School Diploma plus two years post-high school education or equivalent
- Experience in hydraulic fracturing operations is preferred
- CDL with Hazmat Endorsement is preferred
Qualified candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and background check and have a good driving record.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available