Updated: Oct 18 2012
||Operations Manager, Cost-Effective, Cost Reporting, Corrective Action, Customer Focused, Water Treatment, Manager multiple units/fleets in broad region, Flexibility
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Oklahoma City, OK, US
||2012 12 E
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position is responsible for management of a shale region to assure operation is maintained in the most efficient & cost effective manner within safety standards. This position is responsible for achieving optimum personnel needs and obtain maximum efficiency at the disposals and/or water treatment units in a region.
- Ensures standards for operations, equipment, and operator performance are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize production. Ensures fixed assets are preserved. Initiates recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to facilities and/or units.
- Provide weekly highpoints with operational update and regional fracing schedules, etc.
- Manages supervisors and their direct reports to ensure the operations is done in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Develops, monitors, and reports on operating costs within functional areas. Alerts management of cost and labor over run, makes recommendations and implements solutions to problems related to same.
- Hire, train, develop, and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with Human Resources as appropriate.
- Ensures disposals and/or units are run to specifications and standards are met.
- Escalates issues to VP of Operations including safety, security, employee relations, scheduling, training, conflicts and the like. Ensures supervisors are adhering to company policy and administering practices in fair and equitable manner.
- Manages budget and controls expenses, effectively.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Comply with general policies and procedures of Bosque Systems, LLC and keeps safety & environment as one of the most important aspects of daily operation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or similar field and 5-7 years of multi-site supervisory in the oil and gas industry OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of operating water treatment units and/or salt water disposal operations
- Experience managing multiple fleets/units in broad region
- Intermediate computer experience in MS Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communications skills and ability to maintain highest professionalism
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available