RockPile Energy Services is a hydraulic pressure pumping company based in Denver, Colorado, and focused on the Williston Basin of North Dakota and Montana. With extensive industry engineering expertise in Design, Execution and Evaluation, we offer pressure pumping in a safe, cost-effective manner. Our team is local to Dickinson, North Dakota, and managed by local leadership.
Our mission is to be the Pressure Pumping Services choice that clients demand, based on our outstanding service quality and HSE safety performance, because our people are the most respected in the industry.
Now hiring for Skilled Pressure Pumping Personnel in Dickinson, North Dakota. Take aim at a long term career with our team!
The HSE Specialist is responsible for ensuring operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner by integrating and implementing Company and Third Party HSE policies and procedures. Specific duties include:
- Maintains permits, files, regulations, and related record keeping requirements according to Government and Company guidelines
- Investigates and reports any accidents, unsafe acts or deviations from policies and procedures
- Utilizes corrective action and process improvement tools to analyze incidents to come up with an action plan
- Performs monthly HSE audits
- Ensures Company personnel have the required certified training
- Complies with all government, industry and company regulations and standards to ensure a healthy and safety work environment and well as reduce environmental impact
- Performs additional duties as requested
- Bachelor's degree and appropriate professional certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years directly related experience including knowledge in regulatory compliance (i.e. OSHA, EPA, DOT, etc.)
- Experience in hydraulic fracturing operations is preferred
Qualified candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and background check and have a good driving record.
RockPile Energy Services offers competitive remuneration pay with an excellent benefits package including temporary residence (not a man camp), medical and prescription drug benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, life insurance and AD&D insurance, short term and long term disability income insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, family financial planning services, and career development planning.
RockPile Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available