Updated: Sep 6 2012
||Pipe Inspection / NDT
||Andrews, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Perform duties and responsible for the operation of the pipeline "One Call" Response System.
- Perform duties as necessary to identify and locate company's pipelines including probing, marking, and flagging pipeline and maintaining liaison and coordination with third parties and company personnel for excavations, crossings and digs of company's pipelines.
- Responsible for the running of pigs and scrappers through the pipeline system within area of assignment.
- Performs operator relief duties on 24 hour call out basis and performs operations and tank gauging duties at tank farm.
- Reads and understands station flow and pipeline alignment drawings.
- Performs basic computer operations and proficient in use of laptop computer as required to perform assigned duties.
- Assist and train in performing relief duties as Measurement Specialist such as accurate measurement, sampling, and custody transfer operations of various crude oil types being gathered and transported through the gathering and pipeline system.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Prefer Associate Technical Degree or Trade School Certificate in Electronics or Instrumentation or equivalent experience.
- Must live within 30 minute response time of assigned work location.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in petroleum industry, preferably in pipeline operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, Internet).
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available