PROGISYS ASIA Inc.
Updated: Aug 22 2012
||Emergency Response, Environmental Safety & Training, Safety Officer, Knowledge and application of internationally recognized HSE management systems (ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 or others) a plus.
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Ramree Island, Myanmar
Closed - No longer accepting applications
FUNCTION TITLE: ONSHORE HSSE SUPERVISOR
Job Code: JC-WEAD-12-0712
START DATE: October 2012
DURATION: 1 year
WORKING SCHEDULE: 28 day on X 28 day off, 12 hours per day
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Excellent personal safety behaviors and able to influence the same within the onshore operations group.
• Proactive to observe deficient behaviors and intervene & correct as required.
• First Aid Training & Emergency Response Team & Support Team experience preferred.
• Ensure monthly group safety meetings are conducted and documented
• Develop and implement an annual HSSE Plan; example elements from the following:
• Input to key procedures, such as emergency response, PTW, and procedures related to safety and security.
• Develop / originate site procedures related to HSSE.
• Establish site KPIs, both inputs and outputs (results) to achieve continuous improvement..
• Influence team safety culture, health and environmental plans and ensure safe ways of working are fundamental values for Daewoo E&P.
• Implement substance abuse procedures per Daewoo company policy
• Liase with Yangon-based environmental staff and implement environmental monitoring, and other company policies in this area.
• Implement site safety campaigns; maintain HSE notice boards; PPE standards & purchasing specs.
• Manage the site's security service.
• Develop & introduce periodic safety training.
• Assist with identifying and mitigating OGT's HSSE risks.
• Maintain an HSSE actions tracking system.
• Responsible for contract medical services personnel.
• Develop drills and table top exercises.
• Perform audits and area inspections.
• Recruit, train, and develop the OGT Safety Advisor.
• Ensure delivery of core / mandatory safety training for site staff.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
• Minimum of 10 years oil & gas industry experience, either onshore or offshore.
• Minimum 5 years relevant supervisory experience.
• Degree qualified preferred or with relevant industry / technical experience.
• Knowledge and application of internationally recognized HSE management systems (ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 or others) a plus.
• Skilled in Emergency Response training and drills.
• Knowledge of oil & gas work processes and risks of onshore facilities and pipelines.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills.
• Able to develop site procedures for safety, security, environment, and health areas.
• Experienced in implementation of proactive Safety Programs (i.e. STOP, etc.)
• Able to lead group safety meetings and risk assessments.
• Knowledge in application and auditing of ISSoW compliant PTW systems / ePTW
• Proven track record of delivery of an effective HSSE program at oil & gas operational sites.
• A sound knowledge of oil industry regulations and compliance requirements.
• Ability to manage and liaise with operations management.
• Self-starter, well-organized, pro-active, and able to meet deadlines
• Good supervisory and demonstrated leadership skills in HSSE areas.
• Able to develop and implement all HSSE-related procedures at site, including induction video.
• Knowledgeable of local cultures and local community relations
• Able to manage local security services contractor.
Fluency in English both written & spoken with good personal / interpersonal skills.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available