Updated: Sep 3 2012
||Installation Engineer, Pipeline Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job Accountabilities :
1. Plan & implement approved business strategy for pipeline installation and line pipe coating for PCSB global operation by ensuring optimum resource and logistic utilization and acquisition of appropriate technologies to enable value creation.
2. Propose & implement the execution of Long Term Barge Sequence (LTBS) for economies of scale and project optimization through synergy to effectively optimize vessels utilization and minimize operational cost through vessel sharing within PCSB and other PSCs and partners.
3. Develop & execute the Offshore Installation and line pipe coating contract to ensure synergy among the parties involved throughout the development & production cycle.
4. Analyse & advice with respect to the Approved Contract Values (ACV) matters for offshore installation contract and line pipe coating to ensure cost optimization to the project and compliance to procurement and contracting procedures.
5. Provide technical expert advice and consultancy services to PCSB global operation on matters pertaining to platform installation for various project cycle i.e. Field Development Plan, design, fabrication and installation to ensure prudent evaluation of opportunities and risk mitigation for sound investment decisions.
6. Analyse & implement new and niche technologies to ensure PCSB has global competitive advantage in pipeline installation and pipeline coating.
7. Enforce & disseminate HSE culture and lifestyle in pipeline installation and pipeline coating activities to ensure full compliance to HSEMS and Statutory Regulations in ensuring safe and quality project deliverable while adhering to each host country regulatory requirement.
8. Conduct project interfaces between customers and contractors which lead to effective execution of contract and compliance to the contractual Terms and Conditions, procedural and regulatory requirements through continuous monitoring of all activities to ensure minimal or no interruption to projects.
9. Facilitate the cultural change required to transform pipeline installation and pipeline coating into a learning organization and a centre of Technical Excellence through knowledge sharing, implementing quality work culture and providing the platform for the staff's lifelong learning.
10. Identify potential technical improvement areas and propose relevant trainings to enhance personal skill, technical & management skills.
1. Conduct and implement the pipeline installation and line pipe coating services to ensure optimum and cost effective development whilst upholding the highest technical integrity in order to effectively monetise and grow PCSB's global portfolio and opportunities.
2. Conduct and implement the development and enhancement of technical and professional capabilities for pipeline installation and line pipe coating services; review and propose acquisition and application of best practices, standards and technologies; asses, plan and integrate marine services and resources for projects, operating regions and other Production Sharing Contractors; for total quality(cost effectiveness, HSE and statutory compliance, technical integrity) solutions resulting in key contribution towards PCSB aspiration to be a Global Champion and in support of competitive advantage and value creation in domestic and international.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available