Updated: Aug 17 2012
||IT - Analysis & Management
||St. John, Newfoundland, Canada
||Req ID 7793
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Work extensively with the SAP Procurement/Logistics Module in the creation, editing, and tracking of all materials and services purchased for the Drill Team for use on Hibernia and Sable offshore platforms, and onshore
- SAP Bi-Weekly Well Report/Analysis for all Canada East Drilling projects as required
- Proactive monitoring of SAP project costing and timelines.
- Support role for SAP Systems Analyst providing high level coverage during scheduled/unscheduled days off.
- Document all East Coast Drilling electronic annual SAP requisitions, revisions and bi-weekly well reports.
- Liaise with Hibernia Procurement department and assist in Purchase revision requests
- Work under the guidance of the SAP Systems Analyst
- Serve as first-line help desk role (within the Canada East Drill Team) for process and policy questions regarding purchasing procedure
- SAP Software installation/setup for new users within the Canada East Drill Team
- Document and report system irregularities to Upstream technical solutions group in Calgary and Houston
- Awareness and enforcement of business processes
- SAP Data Analysis and Entry
- SAP Workflow troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Familiarity with SAP database and/or SAP systems a strong plus. Training will be provided.
- Strong organizational skills necessary for filing and process management
- Familiar with database concepts
- Strong user of MS Office - Particularly EXCEL
- Ability to assist in East Coast Drilling SAP procedures through additional training provided by Canada East Drilling SAP Systems Analyst.
Scope Date: September 17, 2012 to September 17, 2014
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available