At Key Energy Services our mission is to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. Key Energy is the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world. We provide a complete range of well services, including rig-based well maintenance, workover, well completion and recompletion, fluid management, coiled tubing, fishing and rental, hydra walk and ancillary oilfield services.
We are currently seeking Mechanics for our location in Odessa, TX.
- Performing diagnosis for problems on various types of oil well service equipment based on reports from the field and interpreting the results
- Performing required repairs based on troubleshooting mechanical equipment
- Performing routine scheduled maintenance work including overhauling engines and transmissions
- Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, belts, conveyors, fans, air conditioners, etc.
- Disassembling machines and repairing or replacing broken parts, as well as cleaning and lubricating parts
- Adjusting functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary
- Performing preventive maintenance inspection, including DOT annual inspections
- Working in the shop or in the field depending on work assignments or work location
- Training on the job with respect to rig operation and company rig operating procedures, and also other specialized training on the subject of Hazard conditions
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, with certification from trade or technical school in maintenance or repair
- One (1) year or more of work experience as a mechanic or a similar capacity
- Class C license or valid CDL A or B driver's license depending on the vehicle required to drive on the job
- Basic knowledge and skills in well service equipment/vehicle repair or preventive maintenance
- Skills in rebuilding, inspecting and repairing equipment, including hydraulic, electrical and overhauling engines and transmissions
- Ability to handle heavy items and work in extreme weather and physical conditions
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate safe work habits and work well with others
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please submit your resume at the bottom of this page. EOE