Key Energy Services
Updated: Aug 17 2012
||Odessa, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
At Key Energy Services our mission is to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. Key Energy is the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world. We provide a complete range of well services, including rig-based well maintenance, workover, well completion and recompletion, fluid management, coiled tubing, fishing and rental, hydra walk and ancillary oilfield services.
We are currently seeking Coiled Tubing Equipment Operators for our Coiled Tubing location in Odessa, TX.
- Driving and operating coiled tubing unit or support equipment (Fluid pump, Nitrogen Pump, Crane, Transports) in efforts to assist in completion of or intervention procedures on oil and gas wells.
- Communicating and working with the Supervisor and fellow crew members to complete jobs with focus on safety, environment, and community.
- Accurately complete and turn in regulatory and compliance paperwork associated with job duties (DOT logs, load sheets, trip reports)
- Clean and perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Minimum six (6) months experience or willingness to train
- Class "A" CDL license with clean record and Hazmat endorsement
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to pass functional capacity evaluation that includes (but not limited to) bending, stooping, lifting, twisting and climbing.
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available