Key Energy Services
Updated: Aug 24 2012
||Coil Tubing, Field Service Tech
||Odessa, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
At Key Energy Services our mission is to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. Key Energy is the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world. We provide a complete range of well services, including rig-based well maintenance, workover, well completion and recompletion, fluid management, coiled tubing, fishing and rental, hydra walk and ancillary oilfield services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Coiled Tubing Service Supervisor for our Coiled Tubing location in Odessa, TX.
- Monitoring work performed by the assigned crew (such as equipment operators) to ensure it is carried out in a safe and effective manner
- Ensuring that necessary equipment and personnel are assigned to or ready for the job
- Maintaining regular contact with customers by visiting job sites and meeting with customers to ensure satisfaction with work progress
- Keeping tracks of safety and equipment inspections to verify they are conducted timely and properly
- Providing oversight and monitoring on high-risk activities at job site
- Providing instructions to the assigned crew members, as well as directing and assigning work accordingly
- Preparing daily work tickets summarizing work performed, and supervising crew completion of Job Safety
- Analysis forms, Job Safety Checklist forms and Stop Work Order forms
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Three to five (3-5) years field related work experience
- Some supervisory experience preferred
- Good communication skills with the ability to train and direct the work of others
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships with others
- Possession of a Commercial Driver's License preferred
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please submit your resume at the bottom of this page. EOE
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available