Updated: Aug 21 2012
||Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Technical Sales
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||60k-100k base (depending on experience and track record) and 30% commission
||Denver, Colorado, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Growing from the strong reputation of The Mudlogging Company, Empirica is a new name for a new group of companies, focussing on Surface Logging.
We are a high value provider of outside the box technology services and products to our customers. Our ambition is to be more than mudlogging; to become The Surface Logging Company for our customers, wherever they operate.
- Responsible for selling consulting and training solutions in the Rockies Region: Utah, Montanna, Denver and OK City.
- Works closely with the Business Manager to ensure that there is a steady flow of work to enable revenue targets to be met. The portfolio would be over 10 million in annual revenue.
- Maintain client contacts to develop opportunities for our surface loggign and geosteering services.
- Assures business strategies are consistent with overall objectives for the organization.
- Prioritizes service opportunities to maximize sales and profits.
- Help prepare proposals and work with contract support team to insure legal documents are in place.
- 50% of the work would be generating new prospects and 50% would be manitaining existing clientele.
- Combination of sales experience and strong technical background with a degree in engineering or geosciences (preferred).
- A highly effective communicator with proven presentation skills.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
- Good business acumen.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Experience in geosciences and drilling operations will be of value.
- Technical sales background required.
- Familiarity with drilling operations a plus.
- Travel within the region is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or geosciences or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in related technical field with 2 years minimum sales experience.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available