Updated: Oct 5 2012
||Electrician, Mechanic, Well Servicing & Testing
||Midland, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- To work in a safe, responsible and cost effective manner.
- To successfully operate and to have sufficient working knowledge of Expro Camera, Caliper and Power Services equipment that you are required to use.
- To fully comply with the company's Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Systems.
- To pack and loadout proper equipment in a correct and efficient manner.
- Compile end of job report to required standard in a timely and efficient manner.
- To produce instrument performance reports and equipment status sheet on completion of the job and ensure they are copied to the relevant personnel.
- Communicate to Line Supervisors/Manager any concerns, suggestions, ideas and improvements.
- Remain fully informed on software changes, tool upgrades and recent operational problems.
- Establish good rapport with onsite client engineers. Assist with Business Development and Technical Sales in operating area as directed.
- Assist in the daily operations of the base as needed.
- To remain alert to onsite opportunities for providing other group services.
- To be available for work at short notice when required.
- Attend pre and post test Client meetings when required.
- To train other engineers in specific areas of your expertise when required.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the DigiCal system and Data Transfer via FTP
- Perform basic caliper data interpretations from DigiCal / Field prints or KVCR's
- Comply with federal and state regulatory commissions concerning explosives rules and regulations
- To prepare and implement Expro Camera Services, Caliper, and/or Power Tool projects or campaigns with minimum supervision.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Oilfield experience.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Reliable, dependable and able to pass a drug and background check.
- Clear and valid DL and driving record
- A minimum of 1-2 years of E-line experience or Downhole experience
- Concern for Quality
- Strategic Thinking
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available