Updated: Aug 16 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A major Oil & Gas Operator is looking for a specialist gasification Process Engineer to join their team in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Responsible for technology development, new business development, design package delivery and operational service provision to new and existing assets for Residue, Gas and Coal Gasification as well as Hydrogen Manufacturing:
- Perform process engineering work packages for gasification and Hydrogen manufacturing units and ensure delivery of all aspects of discipline design, specification and procurement of the project to cost, schedule and quality criteria as defined by the project strategy.
- Ensure technical integrity of all discipline deliverables on the project.
- Preparation and review of design/engineering documentation.
- Technical Reports and Memos
- Analyzing problems, and determining specific design criteria
- Provide technical guidance to discipline staff
- Liaising with client, other disciplines, and other project partners
- Supervision / mentoring of junior engineers
- Responsible for the delivery of unit designs for BoD, BDP and BDEP
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline and registration. 5+ years related experience in a design office and basic understanding of industry and regulatory standards and design criteria within applicable discipline in a related environment.
- You must have knowledge of gasification process engineering projects
- Effective written and spoken communication in English is essential as is the ability to work independently, and as part of a multidisciplinary team
The client is looking to pay an extremely competitive rate based on market expectation
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available