Energy Staffing Professionals
Updated: Aug 30 2012
||QA / QC / Inspection, Offshore Oil & Gas Projects
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$90 - $125/K
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Provides back-up regarding contractual issues relating to Quality to the Proposal Manager during the tender phase and the Project Manager during the project's execution phase.
- Supports the Project Manager in dealings with Clients regarding Project Quality matters and Contract quality requirements.
- Plans and allocates Quality functions to the various area of the Project. Coordinates the activities of project quality personnel.
- Prepares Project Quality Plans, Project Quality Control Plans, and Project Quality Procedures to ensure compliance with ISO and contractual requirements.
- Supports the Project Manager in the preparation of Project Management procedures (Project Execution Plans, Interface Coordination procedures, etc.)
- Monitors the Project Document Management and Document Control activities. Performs Quality Induction activities within the various areas of the Project. Plans and leads internal and external Project Auditing activities.
- Reports to the relevant Operating Company Quality Manager all the data required by the Corporate/Company QMS.
- Assesses the Quality suitability of vendors and sub-contractors for individual projects.
- Coordinates and supervises all Quality Control activities (mainly regarding client and Subcontractor activities).
- Assesses the Quality Control Plans of sub-contractors and identifies any necessary corrective measures. Monitors and supports the engineering roles, in the collection of ''As built'' data for projects.
- Provides quality training to project personnel, as necessary.
Education: Bachelor's degree, with 4-5 years offshore related experience.
- Must have offshore project execution and installation experience.
- Must have diversified Quality Management System experience.
- Travel: Travel will be required. Will travel to offshore sites (rigs, platforms, etc), client
- owned or contracted vessels in the GOM (and worldwide), Client offices, plus project related construction sites.
- Skills/Knowledge: Must have knowledge of quality, safety, engineering, and oil and gas terminology.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English and Spanish.
- Must have excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable speaking in public forums.
- Must be computer literate. Must be able to independently use personal computing applications, e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Outlook; Incident Management systems; and electronic document management systems
- Must be able to work independently.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available