Hofner Lewis Ltd
Updated: Sep 7 2012
||Engineering Manager, Operations Manager, Technical Manager, Bakken Operations
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Competitive base & bonus & stock
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
With the continuing growth of the Company, this individual will be responsible for the development, planning, engineering and operations of midstream assets initially in the Williston Basin including salt water gathering systems, fresh water gathering systems, potential natural gas and crude oil gathering systems. The position requires a detailed operations background and understanding of the design, construction and operation of midstream assets. The qualified individual will be responsible for managing and building the midstream operations group.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the midstream engineering staff and work closely with the field level operations staff
- Design the technical scope of projects to meet Company requirements while complying with governmental regulations and area / industry standards
- Model existing and proposed pipelines in support of operations, project engineering, and commercial development
- Develop required AFE's along with the economics and justification
- Track actual costs and monitor expenditures for all AFE's and Budget
- Oversee midstream project activities with multiple entities including Marketing, Operations, Land, Legal, and Accounting along with external entities such as contractors, equipment providers, government agencies, regulatory bodies, landowners, and other producers.
- Position is based in Houston with travel requirements to North Dakota operations area
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 10 years of pipeline industry experience regarding design, construction and operation of midstream assets.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to work with internal and external contacts
- Travel required
- Operations experience in the Bakken area
- Salt Water, Fresh Water, Crude Oil and Natural Gas pipeline operations and engineering experience
- Strong economic skills related to midstream pipeline projects
- Microsoft office computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available