Superior Energy Services
Updated: Aug 15 2012
||Facilities Manager, Piping Supervisor
||Broussard, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Fastorq, a Superior Energy Services Company, has set the standard for quality, reliability, and technical knowledge. The depth of knowledge and experience at Fastorq is unmatched in the industry. Our equipment and tools comprise one of the largest and best-maintained inventories in the United States. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers.
Fastorq is currently seeking a Pipeline & Facilities District Manager to join our team in Broussard, Louisiana.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5+ years of relatable experience, manage the local service team, and work closely with the Operations Manager to plan, establish and maintain product and service quality objectives for the District, consistent with the Customer, Corporate and Division goals and objectives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be available 24 hours on call during assigned rotation as directed by Operations Manager
- Maintain and distribute weekly report that includes daily revenue log, and daily purchase order log
- Report and track employees, jobs and equipment on call log document
- Maintain shop supplies and inventory
- Dispatch employees & trucks
- Report all customer, employee, and safety issues to Operations Manager or Upper Management
- Monitor equipment maintenance
- Experience with the following is required:
- Hydraulic bolting
- Hydrostatic testing
- Pipeline pigging, drying, flushing and purging
- Other tool experience required
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have strong integrity and leadership abilities
- Strong communication skills required; both verbal and written
- High School diploma required
- Bachelors degree preferred
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available