Updated: Aug 16 2012
||Production Testing, Well Servicing & Testing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Opportunity to join a leading global Oil & Gas Operator that is looking to recruit a Well Testing Engineer to join them on a long-term contract basis based in Algeria.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Taking responsibility for the detailed planning engineering, operations engineering support and post-job evaluation required for delivery of well testing programmes.
* Maintain well testing engineering and operations in accordance with Group Practice 10-80 Well Testing (DWOP section 29), ETP's and BtB guidance.
* Technical input for Onshore Well Testing Services strategy, prequalification and tender
* Identification and procurement of long lead items
* Well Testing Basis of Design - fluid selection, tubing sizing and performance, packer selection, well test equipment selection
* Well Test Assurance - preparation and implementation of HAZID, HAZOP, Peer Review and Test Well on Paper meetings and action closure
* Well Testing Cost Modelling, project budget estimates
* Supervision of equipment installation and commissioning, implementation of Well Test Programme
* Review all equipment and operational failures, assess the root cause and develop corrective actions.
* Capture of Lessons Learned and implementation of improvements
The ideal candidate will have:
* Have a minimum of five years of relevant experience
* A relevant academic or vocational qualification
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available