Supervisor : Manager (Decommissioning) Decommissioning
1. Implement and execute all the approved projects with optimum resources and logistic utilization and acquisition of appropriate technologies to enable monetization of new and existing reserves and assets.
2. Plan, administer and implement the approved Long Term Workbarge, Workboat and Supply boat for HUC campaign for economies of scale and synergies project optimization to effectively optimize vessels utilization and minimize operational cost through vessels sharing within PCSB, PSCs and alliances.
3. Compile, consolidate and distribute all the updated technical standards and best practices and recommendations to the projects and other OPU within the company.
4. Implement the HSE practice and inculcate the HSE culture as per the HSEMS requirements and Statutory Regulations in ensuring safe and quality project deliverable while adhering to each host country regulatory requirement.
5. Plan for personnel development in technical skills, business skills and people skills in order to be a highly competent HUC engineer and recognized globally.
6. Prepare the best practice plan proposal, evaluate the contractors' proposals, seek approval for the work order, evaluate workpacks, JHA and Jobcards, monitor pre-fabrication, mobilization, offshore execution and demobilization and close-out in order to facilitate interfacing and coordination with Operations and Offshore Installation group to optimize cost, schedule and resources to ensure compliance to project objectives and PCSB aspiration to be a Global Champion and in support of Corporate Agenda.
7. Seek, compile, analyze and provide the best solutions to PSCB global operation on matters pertaining to the HUC & Decommissioning section for various phases of ''life of field'' such as acquisition, exploration, development, production and decommissioning/abandonment to ensure prudent evaluation of opportunities and risk mitigation for sound investment decisions.
8. Seek and compile new and niche technologies to ensure PCSB has global competitive advantage in HUC & Decommissioning section.
9. Implement and administer project interfaces between customers, contractors and regulatory bodies which lead to effective execution of contracts and compliance to the contractual Terms and Conditions, procedural and regulatory requirements through continuous monitoring of all activities to ensure minimal or no interruption to projects.
10. Implement the cultural change required to transform HUC & Decommissioning section into a learning organization and a centre of Technical Excellence through knowledge sharing, implementing quality work culture and providing the platform for the staff's lifelong learning.
11. Plan and participate in the capability requirement for section by involving in the courses, programmes such as mentoring and coaching, giving feedbacks, participating in performance review to install right mindset, behaviors and values in order to attain high performance standard.
Qualification / Experience Required:
1.Degree in relevant discipline such as Engineering.
2.5-7 Years in Oil & Gas industry.
3.Having supervisory skills in upstream, oil and gas industry of at least 5 years.
1. Plan, lead, manage and implement all the approved HUC projects with optimum results, compliance to HSEMS and Statutory Regulations and cost effective whilst upholding the highest technical integrity in order to effectively monetise and grow PCSB's global portfolio and opportunities.
2. Participate in the development and enhancement of technical and professional capabilities for HUC & Decommissioning section, administer acquisition and application of best practices, standards and technologies; forecast, optimize and manage resources for projects, operating regions and other Production Sharing Contractors; for total quality (cost effectiveness, HSE and statutory compliance, technical integrity) solutions resulting in key contribution towards PCSB aspiration to be a Global Champion and in support of Corporate Agenda.