Updated: Aug 20 2012
||Dickinson, ND, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Savanna is now hiring experienced Derrick hands with workover rig experience for our Well Servicing division located in Dickinson, North Dakota. This is a full time position working weekdays with occassional weekends. Local candidates preferred or candidates willing to relocate to the area since these are non-camp positions.
The successful derrickhand candidate will;
- Following and enforcing relevant policies, regulations and standards according to S.O.Ps
- Assisting the Driller with the monitoring of mud volumes & maintenance of equipment required for completion
- Supervising the Floorhands and assigning junior crew members to complete tasks on the rig floor as required.
- Operating and inspecting safety equipment
- Operating and maintaining mobile pump
- Modeling, facilitating and supporting Savanna's core values in all aspects of day-to-day operations
To be considered for this position, you will possess:
- Extensive Service Rig operations experience; ideally having worked previously in all relevant positions
- All relevant safety certifications and certifications as per industry regulations
- Proven mechanical aptitude and a willingness to perform routine repairs and maintenance
- Outstanding leadership, supervisory, mentoring and communication skills
- A valid Driver's License is required; Class B CDL preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening process (background,drug and physical)
Savanna offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package effective on your first day of work, and a 401K contribution program
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available