Eni International Resources Limited
Updated: Aug 10 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Main Job Function:
Propose locations, monitor drilling, recommend and evaluate logging, testing of development and delineation wells and develop static reservoir modeling. Develop 2D and 3D maps using state of art techniques to identify the location of remaining oil and gas.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Pick and propose new delineation locations.
• Together with Reservoir Engineers, propose new development locations and zones to be tested or worked over.
• Supervise and monitor the geological aspects of wells being drilled, tested or worked over.
• Maintain structural and reservoir maps of the field.
• Supervise and be responsible for year-end mapping reports to BPMIGAs and IJV.
• Conduct studies and prepare reports that lead to a better understanding of the geological and economical potential of the field.
• Provide geological technical assistance and development to junior geologists.
• Identify and apply appropriate new technology.
• Train, develop and transfer advanced geological technology such as 3D reservoir modelling to National geologists.
• Degree in Geophysics or Geology
• Previous relevant experience within Oil & Gas
• Having experience in one or more following areas: well logging and testing operations, formation evaluations, both manual and computerized reservoir mapping and modeling, sequence stratigraphy techniques, field development concepts, processing and seismic interpretation
• Recommend reservoir mapping strategy
• Recommend reservoir modeling and evaluation
• Recommends drilling well locations
• Recommend logging and testing program
• Ability to develop others
• Innovative and self-directed problem solver
• Good analytical skills, good level of presentation and reporting skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team
• Use of independent thinking, use of initiative and creativity
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available