Updated: Aug 28 2012
||Accounting or Finance, Financial Audit
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Tulsa, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Reporting to the MC Accounting Manager; working extremely close with the MC Division Controller and the financial accounting staff.
- Ensure adequate reporting controls to maintain accuracy and integrity of financial results.
- Prepare / verify financial statements and related notes.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and other applicable authoritative literature.
- Provide technical research and implementation advice.
- Provide consultation and assistance to solve accounting-related issues.
- Active participation in quarterly and annual audits with Big 4 Audit Firm.
- Assist with other accounting and corporate finance special projects as needed.
- Prepare and review journal entries, account reconciliations and account analysis.
- Honest, sincere, unquestionable integrity and credibility.
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and adaptability.
- Hands on team player with ability to effectively interact and communicate with staff, peers and management.
- Quick learner, strong analytical and reasoning skills with great attention to details.
- Multi-tasker who can meet tight deadlines and solve problems in time sensitive environment.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting or Business.
- Either recent public accounting experience with a Big 4 or National firm with significant E&P client base or increasingly responsible accounting and industry experience in independent upstream E&P organization.
- Prefer total of 6-8 years total experience.
- Experience preparing financial statements.
- CPA preferred.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available