LUCA INTERNATIONAL GROUP LLC
Updated: Aug 22 2012
||Drilling Engineering, Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Luca International Group LLC specializes in acquisition, exploration and development of oil, natural gas and minerals primarily in Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Gulf of Mexico, Louisiana, and Alaska. Engaged in oil and natural gas development throughout the United States, LUCA has been providing oil and gas drilling project investment opportunities in geographic areas with a history of high drilling success and proven reserves. This approach provides opportunities for long term returns for individual, institutional, and industrial level partner and investors. A fast growing company, LUCA has offices in Hong Kong and Beijing, China; Houston, Texas; San Gabriel and Oakland, California with corporate headquarters located in Fremont, California
As part of our growth strategy, we are adding some professional positions in our Houston office.
The Drilling/Completion engineer will serve as an integral member with the responsibility of drilling and completion operations for the company.
- Planning and operations input as well as execution for deep drilling and completion onshore exploration / development wells.
- Working independently to perform technical drilling engineering for well design, cost estimates, project planning and review of rig design, overall major project drilling operations for performance optimization.
- Managing a drilling services contract, both strategically and tactically on a daily basis across all operations.
- Ability to prepare field reviews, wellbore schematics, cost estimates, procedures for basic down hole operations, analysis of production and pressure data and basic petrophysical analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of hydraulic fracturing, wire line, coiled tubing, and perforating .
- Familiarity with regulatory agencies and requirements including but not limited to state and federal agencies associated with drilling, completion, production, and environmental concerns.
- Other duties assigned.
- BS degree of Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in, drilling and completion optimization, directional drilling and work over operations.
- Ability to coordinate a multitude of personnel and equipment in a fast paced multi-tasking drilling & completions environment.
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have experience with preparing, evaluating, and executing contracts for well tangible, constructions and services.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available