Updated: Aug 14 2012
||Accounting or Finance
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||56 to 117k
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Perform ongoing documentation and testing requirements under Sections 302 and 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act for the Atlantic region.
• Facilitate remediation efforts for identified control deficiencies in the Atlantic region.
• Assist the Internal Controls Supervisor in determining the overall scope and testing approach, based on a review of significant accounts, locations, business processes, and risks.
• Assist the Internal Controls Supervisor in coordinating testing efforts with the external auditors for their annual review of the Company's internal controls over financial reporting.
• Work with management on a continuous basis to understand their processes, identify control points, and address any risk-related concerns they may have.
• Perform special project work and other tasks upon request from management.
• Establish and maintain professional and collaborative relationships within the Internal Controls department and with management.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or other suitable business-related field.
• CPA, CIA, CISA, and/or CFE preferred.
• Minimum 1 - 2 years audit and/or internal controls experience.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability and desire to work with minimal supervision.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Up to 10% travel to Company locations in the Americas. Possibility for travel to other regions (Middle East, Asia Pacific) on an as-needed basis.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available