SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Updated: Aug 16 2012
||Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer
||to be discussed
||Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Subsidiary of the SPIE Group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides a complete range of services to main oil and gas companies in 25 countries all over the world. We are located in Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover (427 M€ in 2011) has doubled in the last five years thanks to the dedication of our 4000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development.
In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams. We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria for a:
Head of Process - Laboratory & Treatment (F/M)
This position is a strong opportunity to lead and produce preliminary/conceptual studies, to coordinate studies/modification within the asset and to manage the asset production Engineering activities.
Your main missions will be :
• Supervise Preliminary/Conceptual/Pre project studies relating to modification of existing installations:
o Provide new PFD, marked-up PID and updated ESD to both Technical services division and Onshore Project Departments.
o Approve technical bids for Process/Safety/Treatment/Laboratory aspects within Onshore Asset team.
o Responsible for Process/Treatment study progress and reporting.
• Identify all process bottlenecks with the views to ensure process optimisation and production stability/or gain.
• Liaise with Contractor for Process/Treatment/Laboratory issues when required.
• Liaise with Corporate HSE for existing facilities safety concerns.
• Prepare, review and update of procedures and guidelines for optimisation of production operations (process, laboratory and chemical activities) and verify their proper implementation on site.
• Coordinate the inventories of non-conformities on site installations and guarantee compliance with Company rules and specifications by participating to consolidate all derogation requests.
• Coordinate and Participate to all safety reviews, HAZOP, HAZID and PTR within the asset and as independent party to other assets.
• Responsible for budgets management of his entity.
Ideally you will have graduated in Engineering with a minimum experience of 10 years' in Process in the Oil and Gas industry.
You are fluent in English.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. This position is suitable for disabled people.
Location : Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Contract duration : 1 year
Salary : to be discussed
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available