WTS Energy (CVS+JP) 2010
Updated: Sep 16 2012
||Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Workover or Completion, Completion engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Completion Superintendent to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for its client which is International Oil and Gas Operator
The responsibilities of Completion Superintendent will include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead, guide and supervise the preparation of standard drilling program and procedures for critical operations in coordination with concerned services and Drilling Engineers.
• Plan, organize, direct and manage the overall implementation of Completion HPHT, onshore/offshore exploration, development, completion and intervention activities in accordance with the approved programs, procedures and practices and with the specific objective of achieving optimum operating cost, safeguarding the safety of personnel and property and protection of the environment.
• Perform troubleshooting on drilling issues and provide remedial action.
• Track record on cost optimization
• BSc/Msc in Petroleum Engineering , or BSc/Msc in Mechanical Engineering
• More than 15 years relevant working experience including working in offshore operations and Operator Company.
• Has balanced technology and operational experience.
• Resident based position
• Long term Contract position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available