Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Aug 16 2012
||Maintenance Manager, Mechanical Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection, qa/qc, engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Gonzales, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The following is a position description for Black Belt:
1) Become knowledgeable in quality processes, tools, and ongoing developments in the field; research and recommend programs and policies to the Corporate Quality Steering Committee in conjunction with the other plant Black Belts/TQM Managers.
2) Coordinate program implementation with otehr plant Black Belts/TQM managers, and communicate plans to site management.
3) Design and implement appropriate initial quality training for site-based employees to address the principles of quality, quality processes and tools based upon the company's TQM program.
4) Assure ongoing quality training of new employees.
5) Initiate and/or coordinate quality-related training, including but not limited to on-site and off-site Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean classes, quality conferences and trade shows, and other learning opportunities.
6) Provide direction and coaching for Six Sigma Green Belts.
7) As needed, complete specific quality-related projects.
8) Act as the quality process expert and advisor for Longview functional groups. Provide assistance in selection of process improvement projects, process improvement teams to execute the projects, and experts to assist the teams.
9) Gather, communicate and analyze the results of process improvement efforts; provide feedback and reinforcement to participants.
10) Help site management establish quality goals, benchmarks and metrics to further promote and enhance quality awareness and improvements.
11) Be responsible for facility-wide communications relative to program plans, activities and results.
12) Perform duties in a manner that protects personal safety as well as the safety of all personnel on site. Whenever appropriate, promptly report Safety, Health or Environmental incidents or issues to management so the situation can be corrected. Attend Monthly Safety Meetings to help prevent offsite and on-the-job accidents.
* B.S. Degree in Engineering.
* Ten years experience in chemical or petrochemical plant equipment maintenance or maintenance management or process improvement.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available