Updated: Aug 13 2012
||19-32 Dollars Per Hour Plus Per diem
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
2) Repairing -- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
3) Installation -- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
4) Troubleshooting -- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
5) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
6) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
7) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
8) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
9) Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
10) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
11) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
12) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
13) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
14) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
15) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
16) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
17) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
18) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
This is a temp to perm position. Candidates must be located in the houston area.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available