Updated: Aug 7 2012
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Opportunity to join a leading Oil & Gas Operator on a rotational 4/4 contract basis in Iraq.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Manages, implements and sets standards for departmental processes and procedures for all land functions within Iraq
* Identify current Field information on every aspect upstream, downstream, development and infrastructure; verify, catalogue and develop; use satellite and GIS
* Undertake complete field survey, use satellite and GIS as well as land surveying
* Advise on best use of land where appropriate providing strategic overview on how field can operate in prioritized co-ordinated manner with regard to future development.
* Identify suitable locations for future development
* Program manage field development
* Identify all brownfield and greenfield sites
* Work with mine clearing to clearly map areas of UXO and work up long term strategy to clear
* Assess current waste management and provide suitable strategy for future
* Develop protocols for future land use, sign off and approval for use with various departments within Iraq.
* Coordinate the work load of any direct reports and activity of field Landmen when needed.
*Frequent interaction with the Company's Iraq Executive Committee, governmental agencies and the local communities.
* Develop and maintain good adjacent land owner relationships.
* Develop ownership and regulation system
*Â Perform analysis including risk assessment on land related topics and identifying gaps in resources and capabilities in the Land function.
* Develop and implement plans to mitigate encroachments within company easements.
* Establish budgets and financial reporting for future works
* Teach mentor and develop Iraqi and junior staff
The ideal candidate will have:
* Demonstrate strong knowledge and application of land and concepts.
* Have a wide understanding of how Land interacts, advises and collaborates with the Company's Iraq business development, engineering, operations, legal, regulatory and other professional groups.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available