Updated: Aug 8 2012
||Commissioning Engineer / HUC
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Opportunity to join a leading global Oil & Gas Operator that is looking to recruit a Completions Engineer to join them on a long-term contract basis based in Iraq.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Key member of the project commissioning team responsible for the management of the project completions system
* The project completions system will be the qed-i GO Completions system
* Input to the design of the GO Completions system - working with the system provider
* Assist with commissioning when required
* Role location is Iraq, based on a 28 / 28 rotation but will fluctuate by a few days.
* Interface management of all discipline inputs to the Completions Process including supporting vendors / suppliers
* Schedule setting / planning / document preparation for the commissioning teams
* Monitoring / interpretation of project milestones for alignment of commissioning activities
The ideal candidate will have:
* Recognised engineering qualification and / or proven relative Industry experience
* Ability and experience to manage across all disciplines and diverse cultures
* Flexible and accommodating in changeable / challenging circumstances
* Ability to deputise / cover for line manager as and when required
Ref No: HQ00016723
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available