MB Petroleum Services LLC
Updated: Aug 7 2012
||Coil Tubing, Fracturing, Workover or Completion, client oriented
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• To ensure customer concerns are addressed in expedited way and ultimately customer satisfaction is achieved.
1. Customer liaison for assigned activities.
• Monitor the coil tubing units and liaise with operation manager on a daily basis; and by so doing ensure and prove that technical excellence is being achieved and the customer's expectations are being met.
• Provide daily technical and engineering support to the coil unit and the customer groups so that the utilization of company services is maximized.
• Act as the primary focal point for communications with respect to all technical issues relating to the assigned activities.
• Provide technical and engineering support as required on all major refurbishment, repairs, and maintenance, inspection and certifications programs.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of specific contractual requirements relating to the deployment and utilization of the assigned services.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge on Industry and customer standards to ensure that equipment and procedures are in compliance with agreed guidelines.
• Represents the company and the Department in all the meetings.
• Carry out presentations as required from the department.
2. Support the company and customer QHSE policies in all operations.
• Continually monitor, review, challenge and improve work practices, MB/Client procedures and HSE awareness.
3. Provide administration and management support necessary to ensure that efficiencies, QHSE and commercial objectives are met.
4. Provide advice and support as requested to assist in other opportunities and activities for the MB Group.
5. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
Provide relief and supplemental supervision as required
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available