||Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||401(k) and competitive compensation
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A global oilfield service provider specializing in drilling services and well services located in Houston, is looking for an experienced Technical Engineer.
- Provide technical expertise in QA/QC methods and industry requirements specifically focused on the aspects of Drill Pipe, Tubing, BOP, Riser Pipe Landing Strings, CRT and casing/tubular running equipment.
- Develop and implement appropriate data collection methods to provide relevant and actionable data for suppliers and operational departments, both in house and at field job sites.
- Analyze and communicate organizational performance and non-conformance data.
- Provide ongoing technical support to continuously improve quality processes.
- Develop and maintain quality plans in compliance with our company and customer's requirements for purchased material, in house processes, and field activities.
- Participate in determination of root cause and implementation of corrective actions.
- Perform internal and external quality audits.
- Stay abreast of all standards, codes, laws and regulations relevant to all operations and insure company compliance with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations
- Responsible for procurement and asset acquisition
A minimum of 3 years experience in the Oilfield industry in Drill Pipe and Tubular Services
- Degree from accredited university in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
- Knowledge and experience with Drill Pipe and Tubular Running Service Technical equipment
- Knowledge and experience with Tubular manufacturing, inspection and failure analysis
- QA/QC management experience
- Experience as specification data administration
- HSE compliance
- Well Planning experience Hydraulic Specialist
Please do not apply for this position if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
This company offers excellent benefits, 401(k) and competitive compensation
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available