T3 Energy Services
Updated: Aug 15 2012
||Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Tomball, TX, US
||Design Eng. Tomball
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are looking for a: Design Engineer
To be considered for this position candidate must come from a heavy manufacturing environment. Experience with lean processes; this includes:machining & fabrication activities.
- Initiate, plan, and execute projects by reviewing technical specifications; interact with sales, customer, and manufacturing; provide project status and budget to effectively execute projects during the formal bidding and production phase.
- Interact with customers at a technical level to clarify and agree data/details, prepare reports, document change orders, and manage schedules, third party inspection, project scope and budget.
- Create new product designs to include layout, stress analysis, sizing of components.
- Produce detailed engineering in AutoCad and/or SolidWorks.
- Create bill of materials for products manufactured.
- Enter engineering data into ERP system.
- Preapare engineering instructions for manufacturing department.
- Prepare engineering calculations to validate design.
- Troubleshoot product production problems with manufacturing personnel.
Location: Tomball, TX
Robbins & Myers, Inc. employees enjoy an extremely attractive benefits program to include 401(k), medical, dental, vision and more. Competitive compensation based on experience with performance based incentive programs.
Important to reference Job ID: Engineering Project Manager Tomball
- BSME or appropriate Engineering Degree
- Minimun 3yr Experience working in a Machining and or Fabrication Facility
- Experience with manufacturing, Solid Works, and AutoCAD required
- Piping Code Knowledge
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and reporting skills
- Pipeline and pressure vessel experience a plus
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available