Eurosearch & Selection
Updated: Sep 17 2012
||HSE Manager / Advisor
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Senior HSSE Advisor provides challenge, support, assurance and expert advice on all matters relating to the Security, Safety, Health & Environment in order for location / project / contract to achieve objectives and performance targets.
• Provide positive leadership for the [contract/project/location] on HSSE issues and promote the adoption of SSHEQ best practice.
• Promote an enthusiastic SSHEQ culture that delivers positive commitment to, and engages all employees in, continuous performance improvement.
• Lead and provide functional management of HSSE personnel under their control
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the HSSE management system and progress against the company's HSSE Performance Standards.
• Make recommendations for improvement where appropriate.
• Provide assistance and advice to the Project Manager/Location Manager with responsibility for HSSE.
• Contribute towards developing annual HSSE objectives for Project/Location.
• Monitor and report on the implementation and effectiveness.
• Assist with the identification of HSSE training needs and monitor delivery and recording.
• Monitor and report on the implementation of the approved HSSE objectives.
• Produce HSSE performance reports as required
• Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents.
• Where appropriate be involved in the investigation and ensure that the findings are reported and appropriately shared.
• Review accident and incident reports. Identify any trends and ensure that there is appropriate response to prevent future occurrence.
• Carry out audits / reviews as necessary to ensure compliance with processes / legislation.
• NEBOSH Diploma / General Certificate and degree
• Lead Certified Auditor
• IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities or equivalent
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available