Chronos Oil & Gas
Updated: Aug 20 2012
||Certification Engineer, Environmental Safety & Training, Safety Training Rep
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• In depth knowledge and understanding of CE Marking, ATEX, IECEx, NEC (Class 1 Div 2), standards/Directives
• Working knowledge of PED, LVD, Machinery and EMC Directives
• Hazardous Area product design review
• Training/Teaching experience
• Knowledge and understanding of Australian Hazardous Area standards
• Spanish speaking
Travel: Regular travel (25%) within the US will be required. Some international travel may be required
• Provide consulting and advisory services for the above disciplines
• Pre-Notified Body design reviews for ATEX / IECEx
• Conducting classroom and customer site based training for ATEX / IECEx design and fundamentals
• Quote and bid preparation
For the right candidate there is an opportunity to be the Certification Unit manager which in addition to the above would entail P&L and business planning responsibilities.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available