Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Aug 2 2012
||Environmental Engineer, Environmental Safety & Training
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Competitive Pay Rate
||Part Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, a global Operator in the oil and gas industry, is currently experiencing substantial growth and is seeking to engage an Environmental Advisor for a contract opportunity.
• Assist in applying existing management procedures and policies
• Assist in developing and implementing of ISO14001
• Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports
• Develop compliance inspection schedules
• Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining of environmental processes, procedures and reporting are kept in line with company objectives
• Assist in developing and delivering environmental regulatory programs
• Candidates must have oil & gas industry experience
• Experience in Environmental approval and compliance
• Tertiary qualifications in Environmental, Science or Engineering
• Ability to write professional reports
• Ability to converse with different stakeholders
**It is essential you hold the relevant rights to work in Australia**
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button.
Swift Worldwide Resources is the premier Oil & Gas manpower provider that will do whatever it takes wherever it takes us. With over 30 years of exclusive focus in the Oil & Gas sector, we currently employ over 3,000 contract consultants in over 35 countries. We operate as a strategic partner to our clients by delivering recruitment solutions, which provide the best talent for global projects and operations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available