Updated: Aug 3 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Oklahoma City, OK, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Chaparral Energy (www.chaparralenergy.com), an independent oil and gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, is seeking a driven and self-starting individual for the position of EOR Senior Geologist.
• Generate leadership and technical expertise necessary to generate exploratory and development opportunities for oil and gas
• Monitor any recognizable opportunity to create value.
• Gather, analyze, and interpret geological data to cultivate exploration and development activities
• Work independently and as a part of an interdisciplinary team (geology, engineering, land, finance, etc.)
• Identify and make recommendations to acquire new acreage and potential joint venture relationships
• Monitor drilling results on outside operated properties
• Mentor and develop less experienced staff
• 10+ years applicable experience
• Bachelors degree in Geology
• Proficiency is using geological mapping and modeling software (i.e. Petra)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks to maximum efficiency
• Willingness to communicate, cooperate, and coordinate with others
• Bachelor degree in Petroleum Geology or Geology
• Experience in North and East Texas production
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available