Express Energy Services
Updated: Aug 9 2012
||Environmental Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Montgomery, PA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
At Express Energy Services, we believe that we are only as strong as our core values. At the center of those core values are our most valuable asset: our people, the men and women who have come to embody our "SPIRE" philosophy. Like a spire, we are striving to reach our pinnacle of performance to help our customers achieve excellence. Express Energy Services (EES) conducts business in a safe and environmentally-responsible way. We recognize that the success of our organization depends on our people and their performance. EES provides our client base with outstanding and diversified services in every major hydrocarbon basin in the U.S. Our operating strategy focuses on recruiting and retaining the industry's best talent, operating with an excellent asset base, and growing through the use of innovative technology, organic expansion and strategic acquisitions. Our dedication to our core values has helped Express Energy Services become an industry leader in providing the safest, highest-quality work our customers expect.
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental related functions to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards
- Track and publish company and element HSE Key Performance Indicators and progress toward goals.
- Prepare, publish, and implement Level 2 HSE Policies & Procedures as part of the Express Energy Services Business Management System.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from and keep current Express Energy Services contractor HSE information with regional clients
- Respond to and complete contractor safety/HSE questionnaires and requests for information from customers.
- Serve as a safety, health, and environmental subject matter expert for HS&E and operational staff.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HSE training materials and presentations.
- Administer changes and updates to the Learning Management System.
- Respond to requests from senior management for incident and HSE performance trends, analysis, and progress toward initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education/Experience - Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years experience
- Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents such as financial reports and/or legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries and/or complaints for managers, customers and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to write reports, articles/speeches, business correspondence and procedure manuals and effectively communicate/present information to management, the public or the board of directors.
- Mathematical Skills - Advanced Skills - Ability to apply mathematical concepts such fractions, ratios, percentages and proportions to practical situations.
- In addition, the ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determinate the test of reliability and validity, and correlation techniques.
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to solve practical problems with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and formulate trends and indicators
- Ability to prepare technical documents, procedures, and presentations
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available