Updated: Aug 10 2012
||Facilities Engineer, Materials Management , Project Management
||$100.00-$150.00 hourly - 1 Year Contract
||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Coast Industrial Services is currently hiring a Contract Project Manager in Edmonton, Alberta to oversee the implementation of Industrial Equipment and Move Management. Our client is a global company with over 30 locations worldwide; and growing. This excellent opportunity will lead into more Project Management Opportunities in this ever growing organization.
Coast Industrial is a full service contractor with branches in British Columbia, Alberta and Chile. Coast supplies skilled personnel for our clients in Western Canada; we recruit from Canada, USA, Chile, Peru, Philippines, Australia and UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Space planning, move coordination, move logistics
- Familiarity with computerized project management systems including scheduling, estimating, planning and cost control
- Experience managing large scale projects
- Knowledge and understanding of industry and regulatory standards
- Experience integrating various departments within a project team
- Compliance with various departmental policies and procedures
- Managing all project activities in relation to the multiple phases
- Overseeing health, safety, quality and environment policies
- Read, understand and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budgets
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the projects to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Decision-making and Communication skills
- Influencing, leading and Team-Work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
Education: Engineering degree preferred and must have Industrial experience
Compensation: $100-$150 per hour
Benefits: Full benefits
Travel: Must be willing to travel within Canada
Coast to Coast, finding great places to work for great people!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available