Updated: Aug 13 2012
||Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Turnover Coordinator will execute the project in line with published objectives. The role will ensure that:
• operational considerations are given sufficient attention the engineering, procurement and construction phase
• there is efficient allocation of team resources to adhere to planned budget and schedule
• the orderly turnover and efficient start-up of all completed facilities
• contract package components have operating capabilities in keeping with Project Execution Plan (PEP) objectives, facilities specifications, regulatory limits and Company expectations
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Coordinate and lead turnover activities within their assigned Contract Package to carry out the capital investment program of the Company
• Ensure that their assigned contract package facilities meet all specified requirements in accordance with CNRL's published turnover requirements
• Provide operational planning expertise during the development of PEPs so that all turnover requirements are included in project plans and contractual documents within their assigned Contract Package area
• Participate in technical reviews; quality, safety, and operability reviews; and model reviews that have been incorporated into contractual requirements from Engineering Design Specifications (EDS), in order to confirm that turnover requirements have been sufficiently addressed
• Prepare Turnover Plans that become part of PEP in time to support pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for their assigned Contract Package
• Monitor and appraise contractor preparation of mechanical catalogs, operating manuals and Turnover Packages in order to confirm compliance with contractual requirements for their Contract Package
• Develop and communicate turnover requirement information to management in order to allow CNRL to develop improved procedures and practices
• Coordinate timely turnover of facilities and systems to the Commissioning and Start-up Team and assist during commissioning and start-up to ensure successful operation of completed facilities
• Deal with systems, component and facilities turnover issues, solutions, complexities and difficulties throughout the life span of the facilities capital investment program
• Typically 6+ years of related industry experience with High School Diploma or GED
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Completion and turnover of process systems for large industrial scale construction projects with values up to $500 million
o Working with large or International Contractors or Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) firms
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available