Updated: Oct 8 2012
||Inventory Control, Materials Management
||Odessa, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Stage material for production operators becoming familiar with flow of materials on shop floor. Maintain proper paper work and inventory counts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep warehouse/product storage areas in order.
- Ensure that production operators have drum/bag raw materials as needed.
- Store unused raw materials in proper area when processes are complete.
- Assist in unloading incoming deliveries per quality work instructions.
- Report shortages and damaged material per quality work instructions.
- Assist in stenciling, labeling, palletizing, shrink wrapping/banding of materials for shipment.
- Assist in loading products for shipment.
- Use small hand tools and operate handling equipment.
- Properly operate auxiliary equipment.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 1 year directly related work experience.
- Forklift certification.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to work closely with others.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available