Updated: Aug 6 2012
||Marine Engineering, Project Management
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||London, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our operator client is looking for a Marine Engineer to join their team in London.
- To analyse, determine and specify the Marine Engineering requirements and considerations applicable to the company's products and proposals and advise on appropriate equipment.
- Manage the activities associated with the FPSO hull and marine equipment
- Integrate with other disciplines to ensure the marine design is robust, compliant and fit for purpose
- To design efficient marine systems and equipment which can be realised safely and economically.
- Supervision of FEED process
- To produce, organise and co-ordinate the production of marine system deliverables, PDF, reports, P&IDs, Specifications.
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline and registration. 10+ years related experience in a design office and basic understanding of industry and regulatory standards and design criteria within applicable discipline in a related environment.
- Must have extensive FPSO experience.
- Experience of shipyard practices and hull fabrication
- Effective written and spoken communication in English is essential as is the ability to work independently, and as part of a multidisciplinary team
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available