Swift Technical (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Updated: Aug 8 2012
||FPSO/FPU , Project Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Singapore and Offshore, Singapore
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
An international offshore service provider requires a Project Engineer to be responsible on behalf of FPSO owner for overall supervision and co-ordination of tow, pre-installation and hook-up of FPSO and riser facilities.
Location: Singapore and Offshore
Contract Duration: 12 months, subject to extension
- Monitor progress, cost control and contract compliance
- Answer all Offshore Installation Contractor's (OIC) technical, commercial and contractual queries.
- Coordinate and act as the primary interface between the OIC and the FPSO conversion team.
- Coordinate and act as the primary interface with all external interface organisations including but not limited to Marine Warranty surveyor, class, Oil Company for all aspects of offshore installation and hook-up activities incl. possible SIMOPS
- Coordinate Inspection and audit of OIC vessel spread
- Expedite all aspects of OIC scope.
- Participate in HAZID/HAZOP exercises
- Review and approve OIC supplied documentation, including procedures, calculations, schedules, plans
- Offshore attendance during installation activities as FPSO owner's representative
- Attendance in FPSO conversion yard for all preparatory works related to offshore campaign, including pre-commissioning and testing.
- Advise management of risks that may affect project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Support the overall FPSO Project Management team in maintaining timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Supports the project team in the preparation and maintenance of any periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) status reports to keep management and/or owner informed on the project progress.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in offshore construction, specifically installation of floating facilities
- Experience of large multidisciplinary projects, preferably in FPSO sector
- Previous experience working with a diversified work force, exceptional people skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or substantial directly related practical experience
- Ideally, experience of installation of mooring, flexible riser systems for turret moorings
- High level of competency required in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Willing to spend full installation period offshore during installation phase
- Valid BOSIET and HUET certificates, medical fitness for offshore work
- Must be fluent in the English language and be an effective communicator
- Only those residing in Singapore or in the region will be considered for this vacancy
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available