PPI Technology Services
Updated: Aug 6 2012
||HSE Manager / Advisor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Support global drilling organization regarding heath and saftey (HSE) issues whether field or office-based
- Provide primary safety & health support role for specific drill teams
- Maintain safety performance records of specific drill teams and rigs consistent with company HSE record keeping standards
- Actively support and participate in the company safety and health management system
- Assure compliance with operations integrity management standards and requirements
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators and metrics for supported operations
- Prepare presentations for senior drilling leadership in support of global drilling initiatives
- Provide corporate record keeping guidance to Drill Teams
- Identify industry tools and/or "Best Practices" for Global Drilling implementation
- Participate in various Upstream HSE network groups
- Plan and facilitate Drilling's Operations Safety Leadership and Global Drilling Contractor seminars
- Broad knowledge of Drilling operations and processes and safety rules and regulations
- Ability to articulate general industry regulations such as OSHA recordkeeping standards, NIOSH, APR RP, etc.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available