Updated: Aug 2 2012
||Contracts Administration, contracts management, marine, spm, vessel, tanker loading
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$120000 to $140000 / annum
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client is a major global EPC and engineering company with multiple projects across the oil & gas, petrochemical and marine infrastructure sectors. We are now looking to recruit a Contracts Delivery Manager for a long term appointment to work on an offshore tanker and vessel loading project involving single point mooring (SPM) technology.
The role will be offered on a direct hire basis with rotation and on excellent ex pat terms.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following activities:
- Undertake a hands on project representative role on behalf of the client
- Contract management to include start up, administration and dispute resolution
- Management of sub contractors on a lump-sum contract basis
- Ensuring that resources and equipment is in place to support crude oil tanker handling and marine vessel supply
- Supervision of field and platform maintenance activity
- Management of spares, onshore warehousing and general operational logistics
We are therefore keen to receive applications from candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Significant contract management experience
- Previous experience in the marine services or oil and gas sector
- Excellent interpersonal skill to include direct liaison with the client and sub contractor representatives
- Previous experience in managing on site delivery
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available