Main Duties, Special Knowledge, Expertise, Skills
HS&E Hazard and Effect Management Process
Provide a structured approach to the analysis of HS&E hazards by the use of the Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP), applicable to all business processes in the life cycle of an E&P venture from inception to abandonment. Execute a HEMP technique along the following steps:
* Identify Hazards and Potential Effects
* Evaluate Risks
* Record Hazards and Effects
* Compare with Objectives & Performance Criteria
* Establish Risk Reduction Measures.
HS&E Management Systems
In-depth knowledge and participation in the development of key HSE-MS elements in readiness for the onshore Operations Phase, including:
* HSE cases
* Permit to Work System
* Operational Environmental / Sanitary Monitoring systems
* Chemicals and Radioactive Substance Management system
* Waste Management System
* Oil Spill Response Planning
* Emergency Response and Medical Emergency Response Arrangements
* Provide occupational health, safety and environmental advice.
* Develop and nurture an active network to support HSE best practices in the business.
* Co-ordinate and promote HSE activities within the onshore Operations.
* HSE best practice and leadership.
* Support the line management with advice on Contractor HSE Management.
* Provide guidance to contract sponsors in developing interface documents and specifications.
* Identify HSE training requirements and competence development for onshore Operations personnel.
* Administer the Onshore Operations HSE Plan.
* Co-ordinate and ensure a high standard of incident reporting and investigation.
* Promote line ownership of HSE issues.
* Advise in the development of Remedial Action Plans and facilitate their implementation.
* Review, monitor and report onshore Operations HSE performance.
* Act as the focal point to ensure safe lifting operations within the Onshore Operations asset.
* Assess HSE related competencies of personnel in HSE critical positions.
* Lead in the development of relative safety plans, policies, procedures and overall strategies for project safety execution;
* Develop Field Safety Manual;
* Integrate socio-economic strategies, where advantages to the project and the community are necessary;
* Assist in the TEOC (EIA) process, where specific information relative to safety management is necessary;
* Manage the overall coordination of safety activities with support from company, EPC Contractor, Construction, Subsurface, Drilling, and Project Services Managers;
* Bachelor degree in Engineering, HSE, Environment , Oil&Gas
* Relevant Tertiary qualifications and typically 10 years industry experience in HSE
* Thorough understanding of the principles and practice of HSE Management
Terms & Conditions [functie_o]
Location - Iraq, Basra
Work Schedule - 28 / 28 rotation
An International Oil & Gas Company