Hobark International (UK) Limited
Updated: Aug 7 2012
||Drilling Foreman, Drilling Superintendent, HSE, Subsea and Well Completions
||Exceptional for the suitable candidate
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A potent international oil and gas corporation, with various achievements as a specialist within the oil and gas industry now has an opportunity for an established Semi-submersible Night Drilling Supervisor to join their drilling function. The corporation has progressively succeeded in growing its exploration and production operations and now have entrusted Hobark International, a global expert in oil and gas consultancy, to deploy the relevant candidate to support their ambitious growth and performance improvement programme.
Description of the Work:
• Supervision on a semi-sub rig drilling, completing and testing development, exploration and appraisal wells in water-depths up to 700ft, offshore Nigeria.
• Duties include:
o High pressure / narrow margin drilling techniques,
o High angle / extended reach drilling,
o Subsea completions and well testing,
o Third party staff, service and equipment quality,
o Complex supply chain and logistics.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, of which at least 2 in a similar supervisory position on a Semi-submersible environment.
• Previous Nigerian / West African experience is advantageous.
• Technical / engineering qualification preferred.
• BOSIET offshore firefighting and survival or equivalent, including HUET.
• IWCF sub sea well control at supervisory level or equivalent.
• Strong HSE drive.
• Preference will be given to candidates with sound drilling engineering knowledge, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to work effectively in a multi-cultural society.
• Competitive day rate, paid overseas by first week of the following month, net of
Nigerian Income Tax. Travel days paid.
• 12 months, renewable based on performance.
• 2+ years. Upon completion, reassignment to other projects is a possibility.
For a consultative, free flowing discussion regarding the above job opening please register your interest by forwarding an up to date resume.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available