MBI Energy Services
Updated: Jan 11 2014
||Workover or Completion, Derrickhand, Floorhand, Operator
||$35.00/hr. Based on experience.
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Ensuring all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at the scheduled time.
- Operating the rig and equipment as requested by the company contracting the rig.
- Working closely with customers to resolve concerns and complaints.
- Maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions.
- Ensuring quality products and services are provided to the customer.
- Complying with all safety procedures an ensuring a safe working environment.
- Ensuring efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive work environment for a rig crew.
- 5+ years of workover rig experience; experience entails floorhand, derrickhand, operator/driller experience in the oilfield.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written.
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills.
- Basic oilfield well servicing experience.
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift objects of up to 75 pounds for extended periods of time.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid driver licenses
- Class A or B CDL
- Any other heavy equipment licenses or certifications preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- Family Plan: Company pays 100% medical and 50% dental.
- Single Plan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Companyoffers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available