MB Petroleum Services LLC
Updated: Aug 7 2012
||Coil Tubing, Field Service Tech, Well Servicing & Testing, Welltest, Wireline, Coil Tubing, Fracturing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Ensuring all clients procedures, policies, safety cases are maintained and complied with.
• Ensure all activities are performed in accordance with the company QHSE standards,
• Ensure that all operations are performed within the company procedures and operational guidelines.
• Ensure that department internal audit schedules are completed,
• Actively performing field, crew, unit audits, tours, inspection, assessments, counselling,
• Establish corrective action plans and designate responsibilities to ensure timely closure.
• Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of best practice or lateral learning from audit findings
• Liaise with company QHSE department to enhance company wide learning,
• Provide monthly and quarterly report against KPI's
• Manage self and team performance
• Active auditing, evaluation of operational standards,procedures
• Liason with / education of operational teams, raising standards / monitoring effectiveness
• Review of procedures, audit findings
• Compiling and developing reports plans
• Review of competence requirement and assessment
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available