Updated: Aug 13 2012
||Materials Management , Refinery / Plant Operator, Refinery Staff
||Calgary Region, Canada
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, a major Oil and Gas EPC, is looking to recruit a Smart Plant Material (Marian) Operator for a long term contract based in Fort McMurray (AB).
The Smart Plant Material (SPMat) Operator is in charge of:
* Updating SPMat software on material receipts at site. SPMat is the material management software
* Updating SPMat on material deliveries to construction Contractors
* Updating SPMat on material transfers from / to different locations
* Updating SPMat on physical inventory count sheets, ensuring the database is always aligned with the real material availability
* Issuing Material Receiving Reports (MRR)
* Issuing Material Issue Reports (MIR)
* Issuing Over, Short & Damage Reports (OS&D)
* Making weekly export status of materials received, delivered, available
* Cooperation with the construction supervision, providing information on material availability and estimated delivery dates
* Providing information on the status of shipments through dedicated reports
During initial mobilization, the SPMat Operator is also in charge of:
* Receiving and inspecting all materials arrived at site
* Storing with/without reservation or rejects
* Delivering materials to construction Contractors
*Checking and signing material delivery vouchers
*Acknowledge and implementation of Vendor instruction and recommendation for material storage and handling
* Preparing the following reports:
-site reception report
-daily material reception report
-irregular material supply report
-material/equipment inspection deficiency report
-daily material charges and delivery cards
-status of available materials, when requested
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Canadian Resident or valid work permit for Canada
* Strong knowledge of SmartPlant materials (Marian) is mandatory
Job Ref. N. HQ00016603
Petroplan is a global organisation which delivers recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support throughout the oil and energy industry.
Our outstanding reputation for placing high-calibre technical personnel within permanent and contract positions is based on Petroplan's tailored service offering which provides optimal results.
We have regional offices within Canada, Europe, the Middle East, USA, Asia-Pacific and India from which all our key competencies are delivered. In collaboration with our strategic partners, Petroplan currently supports clients and personnel throughout forty countries.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available