Updated: Jul 31 2012
||Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Since 1919, Halliburton has been opening Worlds of Opportunity around the globe. We're one of the world's largest and most safety-conscious providers of oil field services. Come in and explore your future!
- Under general supervision, leads a crew in providing the complete range of slickline services in a geographic area under all operating conditions.
- Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Confirms that unit, WPCE and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job.
- Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HES operations base as needed.
- Performs onsite emergency unit/equipment maintenance as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee's ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could negatively impact slickline job execution process to assure proper coordination.
- Mentors and assesses service operators and operator assistants in areas of expertise.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HES products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post-job review with his/her supervisor.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Develops and demonstrates the ability to run new technology as it becomes available.
- Assists with the review, validation and update of local HMS processes.
- commuter on a 35/35 rotation in Saudi Arabia
- land and offshore
- high pressure/high temperature wells
- braided line and fishing experience a plus
Halliburton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available